Wednesday, June 1, 2011

got my Russian Visa today!

The agency that our local AAA uses came through & my passport was returned to me today from Washington, DC with the Russian tourist visa I need for my 4 day tour of St. Petersburg from Helsinki in July.

I've started to pack. My bedroom floor is littered with "piles": piles of gifts, piles of non-clothing items (like toiletries in little sizes) and lists of "stuff" to remember! Yesterday I mailed (to Anne & Saku) a sizable box of insulin pump supplies that I'll need so I don't have to pack 1/2 a suitcase full of infusion sets, reservoirs, etc. My "loaner" insulin pump was delivered today ( to take so I have an extra w/me.)

Still looking for a place here locally to buy some Euros. No commercial bank will sell me any in Hornell, NY anyway.

My dear husband Mark has made dinner. More news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment